-
May 13th, 2006, 11:40 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
What do you think so far ? Can you belive the LA Clippers ? I still say Pistons and Spurs in the NBA finals.
-
May 13th, 2006, 04:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sounds like a good prediction to me. Those damn Pistons are putting it to my Cavaliers (wait'll NEXT year!)
But oh well, as long as that conceited egomaniacal rapist Kobe Bryant has been eliminated, i'm happy
-
May 17th, 2006, 02:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Pete.... I agree...It was fun to see the Cavs win after Wallace ran his mouth predicting a win that last game! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I hope that the Cavaliers wins the series. Can you belive the Dallas Mavericks ?
-
May 18th, 2006, 02:32 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
The Cavaliers won game 5. They now lead the series 3 games to 2. Go Cavaliers.
-
May 18th, 2006, 02:44 AM
#6
Inactive Member
NBA = No Bail Allowed.
i coulda been a star but i didn't know how to rape a woman-jump into the stands and assult a fan or cheat on my wife.
...sorry...i am a frustrated redskin fan.
*oh and being 5' 10" and 498 lbs didn't help my chances...
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2006, 10:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Pete: CAVS! Can ya beleive it? I'm way too jazzed to wait til tomorrow for game 6 [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Dave: At least your Redskins have won the Super Bowl. My freakin' Browns have never been NEAR it [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2006, 10:44 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Pete: CAVS! Can ya beleive it? I'm way too jazzed to wait til tomorrow for game 6 [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Dave: At least your Redskins have won the Super Bowl. My freakin' Browns have never been NEAR it [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2006, 10:46 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Now how the hell did THAT happen? [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
May 19th, 2006, 08:37 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Maybe ya got excited! LOL... Don't count the Pistons out tho.... but I want the Cavs to get past this round and play for it all!
Dallas has so much offense, I wouldn't be suprised if they win it all.
At this stage anyone could win it the teams are that good this year..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks